dinsdag 1 december 2015

A little story




Once upon a time there was a man who spread the word of love. I was angry and I didn’t believe what he was trying to say. He spread the words incognito. After days, weeks and months, he get my attention. I was afraid for who he was. My mouth in silent. I was listening and reading of his messages. His words carried lots of warm, affection, tenderness, love. He was breaking trough my angry and disappointments in life. This man became important in my daylife. He created a new vision, not for me alone, for the world…

I look out for his messages. The warm incognito friendshipmessages…. He was a fine gentleman. And everyone knows him. But after a while he get a very bad issue. The clock could not be reversed. It was a very big problem and the man stopped spreading the words of love. That special man worked on his issue. After a couple of years, I life in a silent…

At one special important moment I started with “The way to your heart.” The man was my inspiration. And some of my poems are of my private life, friends... And some an inspiration of the man who spread the words of love. He live very far away but the inspiration of his love are the words on my blog. Maybe he don’t understand it, he has not the time for it, spreading in the past words of love, became now, the words of love on my blog.

I love you as a friend, special gentleman, with all the respect, and your actions of spreading the words of love, has attackt me on a positive way.
Thanks for all your actions. Take your time. Don’t forget that you are special too beside the issue and think about your friends. Having good friends is a happiness, gold in your life. I know it too in my private life. I hope we stay in touch in cognito way. Because that is important for me too, the inspiration that I need.  Your intentions to spread the words of love, became also mine….. you are save in my heart! (discretion)
PS; is there place and time for a new project ? Cause i'm interested.

I still haven't find my true love. Does my man excist? (they said that the man who i was in love with, was not normal....thanks to mine guardian angels for protecting me)

Maxiem

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten